Your use of the Website and Service is governed by the then current version of the Agreement in effect on the date of such use. JMC may, at its sole discretion, modify and replace the Agreement at any time and without prior notice to you by posting the updated Agreement on the Website. By using and accessing the Service, you acknowledge and agree to review the then current version of the Agreement prior to each such use. Your continued use of the Service after any modifications to the Terms have been published on the Service or otherwise provided to you constitutes your acknowledgement of, and binding agreement to, the then current Agreement. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the resolution of any dispute that arises between you and JMC will be governed by the Terms in effect at the time the events giving rise to such dispute occurred.
JMC further reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to block or otherwise discontinue your access and use of the Website at any time and for any reason including but not limited to, for scheduled or unscheduled maintenance, upgrades, improvements or corrections. You agree that JMC and its subsidiaries and affiliates will not be liable to you, or to any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance.
The Service is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old (and at least the legal age in your jurisdiction). You represent and warrant that if you are an individual, you are at least 18 years old and of legal age in your jurisdiction to form a binding contract, and that all registration information you submit is accurate and truthful. JMC may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer the Service to any person or entity. The Service is not available to any Users suspended or removed from the Website or Service by JMC. By using the Service, you represent that you have not been previously suspended or removed from the Website or Service.
Some of our services, and certain web pages of the Website, are available only to those Users who have been authorized by us to access those services and web pages. Only Users of the Service who are Accredited Investors as defined in Regulation D Rule 501 adopted pursuant to the Securities Act of 1933 (“Accredited Investors”) with a valid User ID and password are authorized to access such services and web pages. Such authorization may require completion of an Accredited Investor Questionnaire and satisfactory background information screening and/or identification verification. By registering for, accessing, browsing, and/or otherwise using the services and/or web pages for which access is restricted to Accredited Investors, you represent and agree that you are an Accredited Investor. Should you cease to be an Accredited Investor at any time, you agree to immediately notify JMC and to refrain from accessing such restricted portions of the Website and/or Service. Further, because access to the restricted portions of the Website is limited by applicable law to Accredited Investors, you agree that you will not allow anyone to access such restricted portions of the Website, or share or disclose any information obtained through restricted portions of the Website with anyone, regardless of whether you believe such person or entity to also be an Accredited Investor.
As part of JMC’ authorization process, each user shall be required to provide, among other things, a valid email address. In providing your email address and agreeing to these Terms of Service, each authorized user consents to receiving email notifications from JMC concerning offerings. Additionally, users of the restricted portions of the Website are required to confirm their status as an Accredited Investor. In order for JMC to confirm that your representation regarding your status as an Accredited Investor is accurate when made and continues to be accurate from time to time, you agree to provide JMC with all information and documentation reasonably required by JMC to verify your status as an Accredited Investor, including without limitation, delivering a completed Accredited Investor Questionnaire, tax returns, brokerage statements, bank statements, resumes and other private financial information. Should you fail to provide information and documentation that confirms your status as an Accredited Investor ;JMC may immediately suspend, block or otherwise discontinue your access and use of the Website or Service. JMC may change its eligibility criteria at any time, for any reason, and without prior notice.
Your User Account and Password
In order to access certain features of the Services, you will have to create an account and become a registered user of the Services. If you create an account for the Services, you agree that any information you provide to JMC on registration for an account and at all other times will be true, accurate, current, and complete. Since the provision of certain features of the Services may depend on the continued accuracy of your account information, you also agree that you will ensure that this information is kept accurate and up-to-date at all times your account remains open.
Unauthorized use of the Services and our systems, including, but not limited to, unauthorized entry into our systems, misuse or sharing of User IDs passwords or misuse of any other information, is strictly prohibited. As you will be responsible for all activities that occur under your account, you should keep your password confidential. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and agree to promptly report any unauthorized or suspicious activity in your account to us by email at info@Graveside.com. You may be liable for any losses incurred by JMC or others due to any unauthorized use of your account. You further agree that you are responsible for any unauthorized use of your password that is made before you have notified us and we have had a reasonable opportunity to act on that notice. We reserve the right to suspend or cancel your account and/or password, even without receiving such notice from you, if we suspect that it is being used in an unauthorized or fraudulent manner.
No Solicitation or Advice
None of the information contained in the publicly available portions of the Website constitutes a recommendation, solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities, options or other financial instruments or other assets or provide any investment advice or service. The information contained in the Website has been prepared without reference to any particular User’s investment requirements or financial situation. The information and services provided on the Website are not provided to, and may not be used by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction where the provision or use thereof would be contrary to applicable laws, rules or regulations of any governmental authority or where JMC is not authorized to provide such information or services. Some products and services described on the Website may not be available in all jurisdictions or to all clients.
You acknowledge that you are not relying on JMC or any of its affiliates, officers, directors, partners, agents or employees in making an investment decision. Always consider seeking the advice of a qualified professional before making decisions regarding your business and/or investments. JMC does not endorse any investments and shall not be responsible in any way for any transactions you enter into with other Users. You agree that JMC and its affiliates, officers, directors, partners, agents or employees will not be liable for any loss or damages of any sort incurred as a result of any interactions between you and other users.
Unauthorized use of the Website and our Service, including, but not limited to, unauthorized entry into our systems, the misuse or sharing of passwords or misuse of any other information, is strictly prohibited. You may not use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Service or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Service. You agree that you will not engage in any activities related to the Website that are contrary to applicable laws or regulations. You may be liable for any losses incurred by JMC or others due to any unauthorized use of your account.
You further agree that you are responsible for any unauthorized use of your password that is made before you have notified us and we have had a reasonable opportunity to act on that notice. JMC reserves the right at its discretion to suspend or cancel your account and/or password, even without receiving such notice from you, if we suspect that it is being used in an unauthorized or fraudulent manner.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and agree to promptly report any unauthorized or suspicious activity in your account to us by email at info@Graveside.com. You may also be liable for any losses incurred by JMC or others due to any unauthorized use of your account.
- Infringes Rights.
You agree not to upload, post, email, transmit, submit, or otherwise make available through the Website or Service any material or content that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party, unless you are the owner of such rights or have the permission of the owner to post such content. You further agree to not take any action that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other right of any other person or entity, or violates any law or contract, including removing any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Website or Service.
- Information Disclosure
You agree not to share or disclose to anyone any information obtained through the Website or Service about any investment offerings.
Distribution without Consent You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Website or Service or any content available thereon without JMC’ prior written authorization. The only exceptions are where JMC makes available the means for such distribution through functionality offered by the Service.
You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Website or Service or any content available thereon without JMC’ prior written authorization. The only exceptions are where JMC makes available the means for such distribution through functionality offered by the Service.
- Alterations or Modifications. You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Website or Service.
Submitting False, Defamatory or Harassing Information. You agree not to upload, post, email, transmit or submit or otherwise make available through the Website or Service any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, false, misleading, inaccurate, harassing, threatening or unlawful material or content or imply that such content is sponsored or endorsed by JMC, any of its affiliates or any third parties. You further agree not to take any action that would defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others. Submitting False, Defamatory or Harassing Information. You agree not to upload, post, email, transmit or submit or otherwise make available through the Website or Service any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, false, misleading, inaccurate, harassing, threatening or unlawful material or content or imply that such content is sponsored or endorsed by JMC, any of its affiliates or any third parties. You further agree not to take any action that would defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others. Submitting False, Defamatory or Harassing Information. You agree not to upload, post, email, transmit or submit or otherwise make available through the Website or Service any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, false, misleading, inaccurate, harassing, threatening or unlawful material or content or imply that such content is sponsored or endorsed by JMC, any of its affiliates or any third parties. You further agree not to take any action that would defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Unlawful Purposes
You agree not to use the Website or Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose (including, without limitation, in violation of any United States federal and state securities or blue sky laws or regulations, securities exchange or self-regulatory organization’s rules or regulations, consumer protection, unfair competition, and anti-discrimination laws or regulations or equivalent laws or regulations in foreign jurisdictions).
- Transfers or Assignments
You agree not to transfer or assign these Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder.
- Non-Public Areas
You agree not to access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Website or Service or any other computer systems or networks connected to the Service.
- Breach of Security Measures
You agree not to breach any of JMC security or authentication measures.
- Unauthorized Access or Contact
You agree not to gain unauthorized access to the Website, Service, any other JMC Website or service, or the computer systems or networks connected to the Service through hacking, password mining or any other means. You further agree not to contact any party or user other than as allowed through the Website or Service.
- Generate Artificial Traffic
You agree not to use the Service to artificially generate traffic or page links to a Website or for any other purpose not expressly allowed under these Terms of Service.
- Commercial Uses
You agree not to use the Service for any commercial uses or purposes, unless you obtain JMC prior written consent and approval. Such commercial uses include but are not limited to: (i) soliciting other Users for investments of any kind; (ii) offering or selling any products or services of any kind; (iii) making investment recommendations to other Users; and (iv) advertising, sponsorships, or promotions placed on or within the Website or Service.
- Unlawful Schemes or Activities
- Disabling Security Features
You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service or any other computer systems or networks connected to the Service. You also agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any material or content or enforce Service or content use limitations.
You agree not to impersonate any person or entity, including any employee or representative of JMC, or falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of any materials.
You agree not to: (i) use the Service or take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by JMC in its sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on JMC’ or its third-party providers’ infrastructure or that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Service, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Service; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any activities conducted on the Service; (iii) bypass any measures the Company may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service (or other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Service); (iv) run Mail list, Listserv, or any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Service; (v) use any robot, spider, Website search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the Service or collect information about its Users for any unauthorized purpose; or (vi) transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or any items of a destructive nature.
If you create an account and become a registered user of the Service, you agree to (i) provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted at registration (“Account Information”); (ii) maintain the security of your password and identification; (iii) maintain and promptly update your Account Information, and any other information that you provide to JMC, to keep it accurate, current and complete; and (iv) accept all risks of unauthorized access to your Account Information and any other information you provide to JMC.
All rights, title and interest in the Website and the Services is the exclusive property of JMC and its licensors, except as otherwise stated. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, systems, methods, information, computer code, software, services, “look and feel”, organization, compilation of the content, code, data, and all other elements of the Website (collectively, the “JMC Proprietary Property”) are protected by United States copyright, trade dress, patent, and trademark laws, international conventions, and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights, and applicable laws. Except for any User Content (as defined below), all JMC Proprietary Property is the copyrighted property of JMC, its affiliates and/or third party licensors. Your access to or use of the Services does not grant to you ownership of any content, code, data or any part of the JMC Proprietary Property. Any commercial or promotional distribution, publishing or exploitation of the JMC Proprietary Properties strictly prohibited unless you have received express, prior written permission from JMC or the otherwise applicable rights holder. JMC reserves all rights to the JMC Materials not expressly granted in the Terms.
Unless otherwise specified and except for any User Content (as defined below) published or made available on or through the Services, all content available on the Website is for your personal and non-commercial use only. All such content, including, without limitation, articles, documents, brochures, presentations, pictures, images, audiovisual works, other informational materials and any user comments (collectively, the “Services Content”), is owned or controlled by JMC, its affiliates or its licensors, and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Subject to the foregoing, you may print, copy and download any information or portion of such Services Content for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you retain all copyright and proprietary notices that are contained in such portion of theServices Content. You expressly acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights in the Services Content by downloading any copyrighted material from or through the Services. You may not modify, copy, distribute, share, disclose, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, frame, create derivative works from, transfer, or otherwise use the Services Content in any other way for commercial or public purposes without JMC’s prior written approval, except as permitted on or through the Services or as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
All trademarks, service marks, logos, and trade names contained in the JMC Materials and/or the Services Content are proprietary to their respective owners. You are prohibited from using any such trademarks, service marks, logos, and trade names for any purpose, including but not limited to use as meta-tags on your or third parties’ websites, without prior written permission from the their respective owner(s).
The Service may allow you and other Users to submit, post, transmit and share content with other users, which may include, without limitation, personal and representative profiles and information sheets on certain private companies or other issuers, streaming feeds articles, documents, brochures, presentations, pictures, images, audiovisual works, other information materials and any user comments or other unedited or third party content submitted by you and other Users on or through the Services (collectively, “User Content”). With respect to such User Content submitted by you or any other Users of the Website or Service, you represent, warrant and affirm as follows:
- User Content is made available on or through the Service for informational purposes only and is not otherwise controlled by JMC. You understand that JMC does not guarantee any accuracy or confidentiality with respect to any such User Content, and strongly recommends that you think carefully about what you transmit, submit or post to or through the Service.
- User Content you submit to the Service or JMC’ or any JMC licensee’s use of such User Content pursuant to these Terms, will not: (i) infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; (ii) violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations (including, without limitation, United States federal and state securities or blue sky laws or regulations, securities exchange or self-regulatory organization’s rules or regulations, or equivalent laws or regulations in foreign jurisdictions); or (iii) require obtaining a license from or paying any fees and/or royalties by JMC to any third party for the performance of any services you have chosen to be performed by JMC or for the exercise of any rights granted in these Terms, unless you and JMC otherwise agree.
- All User Content and any information contained in such User Content are the sole responsibility of the person(s) who originated such User Content. This means that you, and not JMC, are entirely responsible for all User Content that you upload, post, transmit, or otherwise make available through the Service as well as any consequences of submitting and publishing your User Content on the Service. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish User Content you submit; and you license to JMC all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such User Content for publication on the Service pursuant to these Terms of Service.
- By submitting User Content to JMC, you hereby grant JMC and its affiliates, sublicenses, partners, designees, and assignees a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the User Content in connection with the Service and JMC’ (and its successors’ and affiliates’) business, including without limitation for promotion and redistribution of part or all of the Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels.
- You hereby grant each User of the Service a non-exclusive license to access your User Content through the Service, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such Content as permitted through the functionality of the Service and under these Terms of Service. The above licenses granted by you in User Content you submit to the Service terminate within a commercially reasonable time after you remove or delete your User Content from the Service. You understand and agree, however, that JMC may retain, but not display, distribute, or perform, server copies of your User Content that has been removed or deleted.
- You may be exposed to User Content that is, without limitation, inaccurate, inappropriate, misleading, unlawful, offensive or otherwise objectionable and JMC makes no representations or warranties regarding any User Content, is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, or intellectual property rights of or relating to any User Content and does not endorse any User Content submitted to the Service by any user or other licensor, as well as any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein and all such content is offered “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE”.
JMC does not permit infringement of intellectual property rights on the Website or Service, and JMC will remove copyright infringing activities or related User Content if JMC is properly notified that such User Content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that any material on the Website violates this Agreement or your intellectual property rights, please notify JMC as soon as possible by sending an email to info@Graveside.com, or by contacting JMC’ Agent (listed below), with the following information pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) (please confirm these requirements with your legal counsel, or see the U.S. Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C.§512(c)(3), for more information): (i) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (iii) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website, sufficient for JMC to locate the material; (iv) your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address; (v) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (vi) a statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Pursuant to Section 512(c)(2) of the DMCA, JMC designates the following agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement:
Great Neck, NY 11021
For the avoidance of doubt, only DMCA notices should go to JMC’ Designated Copyright Agent. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your DMCA notice may not be valid. We reserve the right to remove User Content alleged to be infringing or otherwise illegal without prior notice and at our sole discretion. In appropriate circumstances, JMC will also terminate a User’s account if the user is determined to be a repeat infringer.
Interactions with Other Users
The Website and/or Service may allow you to correspond or otherwise interact with other Users who may provide you with investments, investment information, advice, services and/or events, or provide you with other information about various companies or organizations. You acknowledge that such other Users are not affiliated with or controlled by JMC or its affiliates, and JMC cannot influence the investments, information, advice or services provided by them. Your correspondence or interaction with other Users is solely between you and such other Users. You agree that JMC and its affiliates will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any interactions between you and other Users. Furthermore, if you provide any investments, information, advice or services to other Users through the Services, you acknowledge that you are not affiliated with, or controlled or influenced in any way by, JMC or its affiliates.
If you have a dispute with one or more Users, you irrevocably and forever release JMC (and JMC’ affiliates, officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
Third Party Content
Use of Links
Account termination may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your account. If you wish to terminate your account, you may do so by contacting JMC customer service at info@Graveside.com or by deleting your account and discontinuing your use of the Website and Service. Any fees paid to the Company are non-refundable, unless otherwise specified and you shall remain obligated to pay all outstanding charges, if any, relating to your use of the Website or Service incurred prior to such termination. All provisions of these Terms that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Modification of Agreement
JMC reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and without any prior notice to you, to modify, correct or replace any of the terms of this Agreement, or change, suspend, or discontinue the Service (including without limitation, the availability of any feature, database or content) at any time. Such modification shall become a part of this Agreement and is automatically effective once posted on the Website. This Agreement may not be orally amended. JMC may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to all or a part of the Service without notice or liability. It is your responsibility to check these Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Service following the posting of any changes to the Terms of Service constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
Fees and Payments
JMC may, now or in the future, charge fees for the use of the Service or certain features thereof. You agree to pay to JMC all applicable fees for the services purchased on or through the Website or Service under your account at the then-current rates for such services (including any applicable taxes). Service fees will be billed at the time you purchase any applicable services. Unless otherwise communicated to you by JMC in writing, all fees and charges are nonrefundable. JMC may change the fees for the use of the Service, or any service or feature provided thereon, or add new fees or charges, at any time. For any change in fees for services purchased under your account, JMC will send you a notice of such change in advance of such change (via email or a message posted on the Website).
JMC will bill all applicable charges through the payment method specified in your account (e.g. a credit card or electronic funds transfer). If you pay any applicable fees with a credit card, JMC may seek pre-authorization of your credit card account prior to your purchase to verify that the credit card is valid and has the necessary funds or credit available to cover your purchase. You authorize such credit card account to pay any amounts described herein, and authorize JMC to charge all sums described herein to such credit card account. You agree to provide JMC updated information regarding your credit card and account upon JMC’ request and any time the earlier provided information is no longer valid.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND SERVICE AND ANY CONTENT, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR FEATURES MADE IN CONJUNCTION WITH OR THROUGH THE SERVICE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY STATED BY JMC, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, JMC, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, COMPLIANCE WITH UNITED STATES FEDERAL AND STATE SECURITIES OR BLUE SKY LAWS OR REGULATIONS, SECURITIES EXCHANGE OR SELF-REGULATORY ORGANIZATION’S RULES OR REGULATIONS, AND EQUIVALENT LAWS OR REGULATIONS IN FOREIGNJURISDICTIONS, CORECTNESS, ACCURACY AND RELABIILITY. JMC HAS NO CONTROL OVER AND NO DUTY TO TAKE ANY ACTION REGARDING AND MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS WEBSITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY ORRESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY:
- ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT,
- PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES,
- ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN,
- ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVICE,
- ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR
- ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICE.
JMC DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ANYHYPERLINKED SERVICES AND JMC WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. JMC AND ITS AFFILIATES HAVE NO SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP WITH OR FIDUCIARY DUTY TO YOU AND WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE MERITS AND RISKS OF ANY INVESTMENTS MADE BY USING OR THROUGH THE SERVICE. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.JMC IS NOT RESPNOSIBLE FOR VERIFYING THAT ANY INVESTOR OR USER IS AN ACCREDITED INVESTOR BEYOND REVIEWING INFORMATION SUBMITTED DIRECTLY TO JMC. JMC DOES NOT RECOMMEND ANY INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES SPECIFICALLY TO OR FOR ANY USER OR ENDORSE THEIR SUITABILITY FOR INVESTMENT BY ANY SPECIFIC USER. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL JMC, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY:
- LOST PROFITS, DATA LOSS, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES (HOWEVER ARISING);
- ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT;
- OFFENSIVE, INDECENT, OR OBJECTIONABLE CONTENT FROM A VARIETY OF SOURCES TO WHICH YOU ARE EXPOSED BY USING OUR SERVICE. JMC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY, USEFULNESS, SAFETY, OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OR RELATING TO SUCH CONTENT;
- DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY;
- PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES;
- UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN;
- LOSSES CAUSED BY ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT. YOU MAY BE LIABLE FOR THE LOSSES OF JMC OR OTHERS DUE TO SUCH UNAUTHORIZED USE;
- INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVICES, ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY ALSO APPLIES WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY YOU BY REASON OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD OR PROVIDED ON ANY LINKED WEBSITES OR OTHERWISE BY THIRD PARTIES OTHER THAN JMC AND RECEIVED THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ANY LINKED WEBSITES.
IN NO EVENT WILL JMC’ OR ITS AFFILIATES’, CONTRACTORS’, EMPLOYEES’, AGENTS’, OR THIRD-PARTY PARTNERS’ OR SUPPLIERS’ LIABILITY TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE OR YOUR INTERACTION WITH OTHER USERS (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ANY ACCESS TOOR USE OF the SERVICE OR ANY PART THEREOF, OR ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS, WHICHEVER IS GREATER. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, JMC’ LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
This defense and indemnification obligation will survive this Agreement and your use of the Service. JMC reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will assist and cooperate with the Company in asserting any available defenses.
Accessing the Service is prohibited from territories where the Website, Service or any content thereon is illegal. If you access the Service from other locations, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Governing Law; Arbitration
This Agreement (and any further rules, policies, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the state of Delaware as they apply to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within Delaware between Delaware residents, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law, and without application of the Uniform Computer Information Transaction Act or the United Nations Convention of Controls for International Sale of Goods. By your agreement to the Terms and your use of the JMC’ Service, you agree to submit to personal jurisdiction in Delaware and New York for all purposes, and you agree to waive, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any right to a trial by jury for any matter.
The arbitration will be conducted in the English language before a single arbitrator in New York. Such arbitration must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. Judgment on any award entered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either JMC or you may apply to any court of competent jurisdiction for injunctive relief without breach of this arbitration provision.
Any cause of action arising out of or related to the Service, and all products and services offered via the JMC Website or Service must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred. You acknowledge and agree that you may bring claims against JMC only in an individual capacity and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding.
Electronic Delivery and Notice Policy
By using the Service, you consent to receive from JMC, or any of its affiliates, officers, directors, partners, agents, or employees, all communications, including notices, agreements, legally required disclosures, or other information in connection with the Service or investment offerings made available to you via the Service (collectively, “Notice Information”) electronically. JMC may provide the electronic Notice Information by posting them on the Website or sending the Notice Information to the email address you provided to JMC during the account registration process. If you desire to withdraw your consent to receive Notice Information electronically, you must discontinue your use of the Service. Except as explicitly stated otherwise ,legal notices will be served, with respect to JMC and the Website or Service, to info@Graveside.com.
Governing Law; Arbitration
We Respect Your Privacy
At Jerusalem Memorial Chapels we take your privacy seriously and do our best to protect it. We are required by law to ask for certain information in order to perform our services for you, but we are committed to protecting your personal and financial information. Below is our pledge to you:
- We don’t ask you for personal or financial information unless we need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what’s visible to the public, seen by search engines, kept private, and permanently deleted.
- We will send you emails relating to specific transactions but will keep these emails to a minimum.
- We will maintain appropriate security standards and procedures to protect your information.
- We will respect the trust you place in us and the confidential nature of the information you provide through your financial relationship with us.
What Information We Collect
When you interact with us through the Website or Services, we may collect and process Personal Information and other information from you, as further described below:
Personal Information That You Provide Through the Website: We collect Personal Information from you when you voluntarily provide such information such as when you
Register for access to the Services (for example, contact information such as your name, email address, phone number, mailing address);
- Complete certain forms on the Website;
- Upload or submit any material through the Website,
- Request any information or contact us with inquiries; or
- Wish to use certain Services (for example financial information such as bank account numbers, your Date of Birth and the last 4 digits of your social security number). This Personal Information is required to transact business, to communicate with you, verify your identity and fulfill legal and regulatory requirements.
Non-Identifying Information: As is the case with most Websites, when you visit the Website or interact with JMC through the Website or Services (and whether or not you register for access to the Services), we receive, automatically track and store certain non-identifying information about you, including but not limited to:
- Browser type;
- IP address;
- Language preference;
- Cookies; domain servers;
- URL traffic to, through and from the Website;
- Types of computers and operating systems accessing the Website;
- Any other web Website usage information that we may collect when you visit the Website.
This information, which may be collected passively using various technologies or through other means, cannot be used to specifically identify you. JMC may store such information itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by JMC affiliates, agents or service providers. The Website may use such information and pool it with other information for administrative purposes, to assess the usage, value and performance of our products and services, to improve your experience with the Services and to track, for example, how our Users use and interact with the Services. Also, in an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Website and Services, JMC often conducts research on its customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the Personal Information and other information provided to JMC by Issuers and Users. JMC may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our Services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent this or to notify you each time a cookie is sent. You can also learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different browsers. By blocking or deleting cookies used on our Website or Services, please note that you may not be able to take full advantage of our Services. Therefore, we recommend that you leave cookies turned on because they allow you to take advantage of some of the Website’s features.
Use of Your Personal Information
- identify you when you sign-in to your account;
- enable us to provide you with the Services;
- send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us;
- present projects or opportunities to you when you use the Services which we believe will be of interest based on your geographic location and previous use of the Services;
- notify an Issuer of your interest in the event you indicate an interest in making an investment with the Issuer through the Services;
- administer your account with us;
- enable us to contact you regarding any question you make through the Services;
- analyze the use of the Services and the people visiting to improve our content and Services;
- use for other purposes that we may disclose to you when we request your information.
Also, if you provide Personal Information in order to obtain access to the Services, we will use your Personal Information to provide you with access to such services and to monitor your use of such services. We also may obtain information about you from third party sources to verify your identity so we can properly process your requests and prevent fraud.
In addition, JMC and its subsidiaries and affiliates may also use your Personal Information and other non-identifiable information collected through the Website (collectively, “User Information”) to, among other things, improve user experience, customize content for our users in order to make the Website more simple to use, and to help us identify any other issues with respect to the Services or a User’s use of the Website or Services. JMC and its subsidiaries and affiliates may also use this information to communicate with you regarding the Services. If you object to our collection or storage of any User Information mentioned above (and any additional information we may choose to gather) you should not use the Website.
Regarding email contact with and from JMC, please keep in mind the following:
- we will send you email relating to your personal transactions but will keep these emails to a minimum;
- you will receive certain email notifications (forwarded messages, etc.) for which you may opt-out;
- we may send you service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary or proper to do so;if you email us directly, we may email you back and keep records of all correspondence; and
- we may send you emails from time to time letting you know about special promotions, featured investments and other JMC It is your responsibility to ensure that you maintain a current email address with JMC , and notify us if there are any changes
Third Party Services
JMC limits the sharing of your Personal Information and strives to keep your Personal Information private and confidential. We do not sell, license, lease or otherwise disclose your personal information to any unaffiliated third party for any reason, except as follows:
We may disclose your Personal Information when such disclosure is required or appropriate pursuant to laws, court orders or securities regulations, including responding to court orders and subpoenas, cooperating with government agencies, other regulatory bodies and law enforcement officials, performing background checks, resolving disputes or performing risk-management functions.
We may share your Personal Information with companies that provide services to us, including outside contractors or agents who help us manage our information activities, but they may only use your personal information to provide us with a specific service and not for any other purpose.
To help us improve our services to you, we may engage third parties to help us carry out certain internal functions such as account processing, client services or other data collection relevant to our business. Use of any Personal Information shared in connection therewith is strictly limited to the performance of the task we request and for no other purpose.
In the event you indicate an interest in making an investment through our Website, we will notify the Issuer of your interest and will provide your personal information to the Issuer.
We may make certain automatically collected information about your interactions and activities on the Services, such as the business or investment areas of interest to you or you have invested in, and your past activities, projects or proposals, publicly available on or through the Services. Any such publicly available information will be accessible by other Users.
In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Information may be part of the transferred assets and you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
Safeguarding User Information
The Security of your User Information is important to us, and we take commercially reasonable steps to safeguard such information. These steps and procedural safeguards are in line with industry standards and practices and include:
- Encryption and authentication tools to maintain the confidentiality of User Information including secure socket layer technology (SSL);
- Limits on, to the greatest extent possible, who or what can access your User Information; and
However, despite these efforts, please note that JMC cannot ensure or guarantee the security of your User Information nor do we make any representation or warranty regarding the security of your account. If we learn of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. We may also post a notice on or through the Website and the Services in the event of a security breach. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.
You are solely responsible for helping us to maintain the accuracy and completeness of your personal and other information. We urge you to review your information regularly to ensure that it is correct and complete. If you believe that any of your information is incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may, of course, decline to share any or all of your Personal Information with us or ask us to delete your Personal Information from our systems at any time, in which case we may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality found on or through the Website and the Services.
We will retain your User Information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. You may modify or delete the Personal Information you have provided to us by logging in and updating your account. We may, however, retain certain information as required by law or for necessary business purposes.
Please keep in mind that any information you post on portions of the Website or Services that are open to the public, including but not limited to our blog, will be public information available to anyone. Information that you provide in these areas may be read,collected and used by others who access them. Accordingly, you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information in these areas. To request removal of your personal information from these publicly accessible areas, contact us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information and we will let you know if this is the case and why.
Links to Other Websites
The Services may be accessed and/or used by Users located outside the United States. If you choose to use the Services from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your personal information outside of those regions to the United States and by providing your personal information on or through the Services you consent to that transfer.
Other Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of this Website is subject to the Terms of Service.
Help & Supportx
- Live Chat
- Help Articles
Planning & Pre-Planning a Service
Planning & Pre-Planning a Service
Yes, you can make changes to your plan right up until the point that you’ve personally spoken to - and confirmed your selections with - our Funeral Director. To do so, you will first need to log in to your Dashboard and select the plan you wish to update.To update the service type, cemetery choice or religious preferences for your selected plan:
- Select Funeral Service from the left side menu if you’re on a desktop device or from the dropdown menu at the top of the screen on your tablet or mobile phone.
- Update your form selections.
- Click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page to lock in your changes. Our Funeral Director will automatically be notified of your updated plan selections.
- Select Casket from the left side menu if you’re on a desktop device or from the dropdown menu at the top of the screen on your tablet or mobile phone.
- From the casket page, click the Change casket selection button to access the casket offerings page.
- Click the Select casket and continue button of your preferred casket to confirm your choice. Our Funeral Director will be automatically notified of your casket selection update.
Don’t worry if you can’t initially fill out all of the vital statistics for the decedent - we just ask that you provide what you can. Our Funeral Director will be available to assist you in tracking down the information, and will review and confirm all of your entries before they’re finalized.
Choosing a casket for a loved one is never an easy task, which is why we’ve done the heavy lifting for you by ensuring that all of our caskets meet the requirements of hallacha with every interior and exterior being manufactured without any metal or volatile materials. We also know that budget can be a concern for many, so our casket offering spans multiple price points to work within all budget levels.
Our Funeral Director is available 24/7 to assist you in the casket selection process or answer any questions you might have about a particular casket. Additionally, we provide the option to view up to 3 caskets in a side-by-side view to quickly compare price and materials.How to compare caskets:
- Access our Casket Offerings page
- Choose the caskets you wish to compare by clicking the checkbox next to Compare. The quantity of selected caskets is collected for you at the bottom of the page.
- Once you’ve made your selections, click the Compare Caskets button at the bottom of the page.
You will first need to login to your account and select the plan from your Dashboard for which you would like to upload a document.
- Select My Documents from the left side menu if you’re on a desktop device or from the dropdown menu at the top of the screen on your tablet or mobile phone.
- From the My Documents page, click the +Add Document(s) button at the top of the page then Upload from your computer.
- Locate the file on your computer and select Open. Upload times will be dependent on the size of the file.
- Once the document has been uploaded, add a title for your document so it’s easily identifiable by you and our Funeral Director.
- Click the Add button.
Yes, it’s quick and easy to share documents:
- From your My Documents page, open the document you wish to share by clicking View or the document thumbnail.
- At the top of the document viewer, click the envelope icon next to Share to trigger your email client to open.
- Since the email will already contain a direct link to the document, you just need to add an email address and Send. The recipient will receive an email containing a direct link to the shared document.
To update your contact information:
- Login to your account and access Account & Billing from the left side menu if you’re on a desktop device or from the dropdown menu at the top of the screen on your tablet or mobile phone.
- Make your contact information changes in the Account Profile section
- Click Save Changes.
- Click the Forgot Password link on the login screen to access the Reset Password link request form.
- Enter the email address associated with your Jerusalem Memorial Chapels account and click the Email me a reset link button.
- Check your email for the Password Reset email from Jerusalem Memorial Chapels. Note that it may take a few minutes before it arrives in your Inbox. If you don’t receive it after a few minutes, check your Spam folder.
- Click the Reset Password button in the email to access the Reset Password form.
- Enter a new password for your account and click Submit.
- That’s it! You can now use your new password to sign in to your Jerusalem Memorial Chapels account.
- First, login into your account.
- Select Account & Billing from the left side menu if you’re on a desktop device or from the dropdown menu at the top of the screen on your tablet or mobile phone.
- Click the Change button next to the password field to open the change password form.
- Enter your new password in both fields and click the Change Password button.
- That’s it! You will receive an email confirming your password change, and you will now be able to login to your account with your new password.
Yes, you can add as many additional contacts to your account as you’d like. To do so, login to your account and access Account & Billing from the left side menu if you’re on a desktop device or from the dropdown menu at the top of the screen on your tablet or mobile phone. Add the contact information to the Additional Contacts form at the bottom of the page and click Save Changes.
To add additional contacts, select +Add another contact and repeat the steps above.
Invoicing and Payment Options
Invoicing and Payment Options
Yes. Our online payment service integrates Stripe, Plaid and PayPal, all of which are well-established, industry standard payment services whose priority is safety and security. For detailed security information on each of these services, please visit the links below:
Yes, we allow partial payments. To do so:
- Login to your account and select the plan from your Dashboard for which you would like to make a partial payment.
- From the Account Balance tile on the Plan Overview page, click the Make a payment button.
- Select Custom Amount and enter a partial payment amount.
- Click the Continue to payment method button to complete the payment process.
- Login to your account and access Account & Billing from the left side menu if you’re on a desktop device or from the dropdown menu at the top of the screen on your tablet or mobile phone.
- In the Payments tile, select the plan you wish to view and click Download Invoice to download a PDF containing your detailed plan, invoice and payment history.
Tribute Website & Guestbook
Tribute Website & Guestbook
You have the option to hide messages and photos from your tribute website. Note that hiding them does not permanently delete the messages or photos, so you always have the option to show them again at a later time.To hide messages or photos:
- You will first need to login to your account and select the plan from your Dashboard for which you would like to manage posts.
- Select Guestbook from the left side menu if you’re on a desktop device or from the dropdown menu at the top of the screen on your tablet or mobile phone.
- To hide a guestbook message, locate the message in the Sympathy Wall tab and click the Hide button. The message will now be hidden from the Guestbook tab on your tribute website.
- To hide a photo or video, locate the photo or video in the Photos & Videos tab and click the Hide button. The photo or video will now be hidden from the Albums tab on your tribute website.
Orientation - We recommend choosing a portrait orientation over landscape for the best possible display on your loved one’s tribute website.
Quality - Select a crisp image instead of one that’s grainy or out of focus.
Size - The larger the size of the digital photo the better the quality will be when displayed on the tribute website. Don’t worry about it being too large - our system will resize it appropriately.
Make your loved one the focal point - Choose an image in which your loved one’s face is the focal point of the photo. Avoid busy backgrounds or including others in their profile photo, unless there’s a reason to do so.
Sending an Announcement
Sending an Announcement
- Select Announcement from the left side menu if you’re on a desktop device or from the dropdown menu at the top of the screen on your tablet or mobile phone. The first page you will see is the Send Email form.
- Beneath EMAIL RECIPIENTS, add a first name, last name (optional), and email address for every person you would like to email. Click + Add new row to add additional email recipients.
- After you've added all of your email recipients, move on to the EMAIL DESIGN section. Enter a subject line, choose from one of our pre-written email message templates or compose your own message, add an email closing and signature, and decide whether or not to include your loved one's profile photo. We've pre-filled the "Reply to" email field with the email address associated with your account, but you may modify this if you need to.
- Click Next: Preview Email
- If everything looks good to you, simply click the Send email now button below the form. If you need to make changes, click the Back button.
- After you receive confirmation that the email has been sent, you can click the Sent Items button to view a list of confirmed email recipients.
- Select Announcement from the left side menu if you’re on a desktop device or from the dropdown menu at the top of the screen on your tablet or mobile phone.
- Click Send Text at the top of the page.
- Beneath TEXT MESSAGE RECIPIENTS, add a first name, last name (optional), and phone number for every person you would like to message. Click + Add new row to add additional text message recipients.
- After you've added all of your text message recipients, move on to the TEXT MESSAGE section.
- Choose from one of our pre-written text message templates or compose your own message.
- Click the Send text now button below the form.
- After you receive confirmation that the message has been sent, you can click the Sent Items button to view a list of confirmed text message recipients.
- Select Announcement from the left side menu if you’re on a desktop device or from the dropdown menu at the top of the screen on your tablet or mobile phone.
- Click Post to Facebook at the top of the page. Note that what you see on the screen is exactly what will post to your Facebook account. Viewers who click the posted link will be directed to your loved one's tribute website.
- Click the Post fo Facebook button below the graphic.